Updated Models (GFS)
The storm is only two days away so the model should start to agree with each other. However, that is not the case. Each version of the GFS has an opinion of their own.
- Shows most snow (Out of all GFS versions)
- 5+ for NYC, CT,RI, Eastern PA and Northern NJ
- MD and South-Central PA receiving 7+ inches
- More snow South, less North
- 10% chance this scenario occurs
- More snow South,>2 inches North
- >6 inches in Western MD and Southern-Central PA
- >4 inches in NYC, NJ Southeast PA and Eastern MD
- >2 inches North
- Lull of snow from Eastern NY through Southern Vermont
- 20% chance of happening
My personal prediction will come out later tonight! Stay tuned for more updates!
For frequent updates follow https://twitter.com/SpringWeatherWx